Activities - Dive Charters
<< BACK TO ACTIVITIES
Hermanus is surrounded by lagoons and sea offering spectacular diving in a safe environment. With the following detail to follow!
Whats down there?
± 32 Species of hard and soft corals including gorgonians, sea fans and sea whips. Large variety of sponges including spectacular giant orange wall sponges, horsefish, shovelnose lobsters,
octopus, cuttlefish, klipvis, shy sharks, pipefish, numerous nudibranchs, huge red baits, jewel (strawberry) anemones, basket stars, feather stars, sea pens, starfish. And being the cape,
you are guaranteed sights of crayfish, abalone, kelp, seals and even whales.
Average: Viz, 4 - 8m Temp 10 22 °
Our more popular dive sites are:
- Only have a day or two?
The PASSPORT Diver course might be for you!
- Got a week to kill?
Why not do a SCUBA Diver course?
(As listed in Dive Guide South Africa-180 Top Dive SITES 3RD EDDITION Anton Koornhof)
- 6 Old Harbour Wall 17m- boat shore entry
- 9 Boiling Pot 23m Boat Dive
- 10 Preekstoel 15m Boat Shore Entry
- 11 Rietfontein/Tamatiebank 17m Boat/Shore
- 12 Blowhole 9m Boat Shore/Entry
- 13 Hakskeen 26m - Boat Dive
- 15 Tabletop/The Finger 40m Boat Dive
- 16 Schulphoek/Canyons 36m Boat Dive